This talk takes a look at a few of the upcoming ECMAScript features, which will (hopefully) become part of the ECMAScript Language Specification in the near future.
The slides are up on slidr.io, and also embedded below:
- TC39: Info on TC39, what they do, and how they work.
- ESNext Proposal: Field Declarations
- ESNext Proposal: Optional Chaining
- ESNext Proposal: Null Coalescing
- ESNext Proposal: Pipeline Operator
- ESNext Proposal: Dynamic Imports
- ESNext Proposal: Pattern Matching
- ES2015 Refresher: Promises
- ESNext Proposal: Cancellation API
- ESNext Proposal: Function Bind Syntax
- ESNext Proposal: Slice Notation
- ESNext Proposal:
Thanks to the organisers for having me, and thanks to the attendees for coming to see me. I hope you all had fun attending this talk. I know I had making it (and whilst bringing it forward) 🙂
📅 If you missed out on the talk and want to see it, you can always attend Full Stack Ghent March 2019 Meetup. At said meetup I’ll bring forward the same talk.
I don’t run ads on my blog nor do I do this for profit. A donation however would always put a smile on my face though. Thanks!