The slides are up on slidr.io, and also embedded below:
UPDATE 2018.06.12 A recording of my session has been put online:
The talk consists out of a few sections:
- ES2015: Highlight few of the ES2015 features I use on a daily basis
- ES2016: All new features that are part of ES2016
- ES2017: Highlight few of the ES2017 features I use on a daily basis
- ES2018: Highlight few of the ES2018 features I use on a daily basis or get me excited
- TC39: An intermezzo on TC39 and what they do, how they work, etc.
- ESNext: An look at a selection of proposals that get me excited, but are not part of the ECMAScript Specification (yet)
- ESNext, now: how/why you can use certain language features now, even though they’re not stage-4 yet
Thanks to the organisers for having me, and thanks to the attendees for coming to see me. Extra thanks go out to Mathias Bynens for doing an impromptu review of my slides. I hope you all had fun watching this talk. I know I had making it (and bringing it forward) 🙂
And now … time for a beer 😉
I don’t run ads on my blog nor do I do this for profit. A donation however would always put a smile on my face though. Thanks!