Ten minute demo by Adobe VP Paul Gubbay, showing off some advances Adobe has made, which will be available in future versions of their products:
- Animating in the new Adobe Edge app
- Turning that output into an app using PhoneGap
- Using Flash Professional to export animation as HTML
- Running CSS Shaders in WebKit
- Enabling “liquid layout” from InDesign
Neat, yet I wonder how clunky the resulting HTML for some of the use cases is, and how big the assets (images) are (mainly the elephant, as it was loading really slow on the local machine)
Related: Google has released their Swiffy Flash to HTML5 convertor as a plugin, supporting the current, existing, versions of Flash Professional.