The slides are up on slidr.io, and also embedded below:
- ECMAScript History and Timeline
- TC39: Info on TC39, what they do, and how they work.
- ESNext Proposal: Field Declarations
- ES2020 Feature: Optional Chaining
- ES2020 Feature: Null Coalescing
- ESNext Proposal: Logical Assignment
- ES2020 Feature: Dynamic Imports
- ESNext Proposal: Decimal
- ESNext Proposal: Cancellation API (+ Mention of AbortController)
- ESNext Proposal: Declarations In Conditionals
- ES2019 Feature:
- ESNext Proposal: Slice Notation
- ESNext Proposal: Pattern Matching
Once the video has been released, I’ll update this post to include it.
Thanks to the organisers for having me, and thanks to the attendees for coming to see me. I hope you all had fun attending this talk. I know I had making it (and whilst bringing it forward). A shame we couldn’t meet in person though, perhaps at a next edition 😉
💁♂️ If you are a conference or meetup organiser, don’t hesitate to contact me to come speak at your event.