Brilliant — BRILLIANT! — and extensive list of questions to vet potential front-end developers during their job interview. Ranges from simple questions to some very in-depth ones. A few examples:
- What did you learn yesterday/this week?
- Name 3 ways to decrease page load (perceived or actual load time).
- Can you explain the difference between
- Describe z-index and how stacking context is formed.
- What’s a typical use case for anonymous functions?
- Describe event bubbling.
- Explain jQuery’s “deferreds”.
- Do you have any pet projects? What kind?