At work the weeks have been hectic as they always are near the end of the year. We at Wax Interactive however still did find time to build a new company website!
Wax Mini Site 2006
As some of you might know we already pimped our site a bit back in September when Wax became a part of the Itelco Group
The version back then was a onepage minisite as seen below and only contained the real essentials:
- About Wax Interactive
- Tiny selection of portfolio
- Contact Information
Wax Full Site 2007
As of 7PM this evening we, the wax team, present you the new and improved Wax Interactive 2007 Company Website featuring (no direct links, it’s up to you to discover):
- Clean, smooth, elegant, strict & loose design
- Rotating flash sneak previews/teasers of the portfolio projects (unobtrusive and degrading gracefully!)
- News section with monthly listing (blog style)
- Portfolio section with – unobtrusive – iPhoto alike image scaler (not in IE though, buggy browser – long live conditional comments!) and filtering possibility on "type/service" and "used technology"
- (Unobtrusive and gracefully degrading) sliding contact section with a tiny amount of AJAX (and JSON on the return value)
- Google Maps implementation
- Team page with faked Bramus! in the photo
- Open Job Positions
- RSS feeds for the masses!
- Search engine friendly URLs and titles
- (and of course a nifty CMS for us to update the site)
Summing it up: everything one could expect from an always evolving and growing web design and web development company
Enjoy our new site! I know I did whilst building it!
Leave a comment