Went to see U2 last night together with my girlfriend (yes, she’s back from the States!), my brother and a friend of hers.
The show was perfect: big-ass videowall, 2 videoscreens with the 4 bandmembers in close-up on it, excellent music (what else when you’re watching U2?), good audience, good company, …
Some highlights (besides the excellent songs and band of course) :
- Bono referring to use Belgians as "chocolates" and suggesting to take a bite out of us
- The "Universal Declaration of Human Rights" scrolling over the videowall
- Vertigo being opening and ending track — round.trip 🙂
O yeah, here’s the full tracklist from the show:
- Until the End of the World
- Electric Co.
- New Yearâ€™s Day
- Beautiful Day
- City of Blinding Lights
- Miracle Drug
- Sometimes You Canâ€™t Make It On Your Own
- Love and Peace
- Sunday Bloody Sunday
- Bullet The Blue Sky
- Running to Standstill
- Pride in the Name of Love
- Where the Streets Have No Name
- Zoo Station
- The Fly
- Mysterious Ways
- All Because of You
Whilst awaiting some pics I snapped, here are two panoramas I shot in the Stadium before it all started 😉
- The Stadium, people getting in
- The Stadium, everybody inside – ready.to.poop! — notice Bono right in front of us 😛
- ** UPDATE : Pano by Pieter (see his location on the pano above) — excellent one!
Anywho, the show was awesome … if you have a chance to go, you MUST! >> .fun³ !